Disrupt DSM: Designing your Community Impact
- How do I break through barriers and bring disruptive ideas into the world?
- What are the possibilities for my future as a community leader in Greater Des Moines?
- How might I build a creative network to support my vision for change?
The Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute is hosting a one-of-a-kind workshop for individuals seeking to take their community vision to the next level. In this workshop, you will envision a life that is energizing and meaningful to you, and to our community, regardless of who you are, what you have done for a living, or how old you are.
Workshop participants will leave with:
- Innovative ideas for their community leadership growth.
- Commitments to take ideas and turn them into low-cost community experiments.
- Tools for building support around a vision.
Who should jump in:
We are looking for community champions who want to disrupt the status quo and solve complex problems -- and grow personally in the process. If that's you, join us!
- Community champions who want to reimagine the possibilities of their impact in Greater Des Moines.
- Social innovators with ideas for community change.
- Non-profit professionals interested in breaking out of their routines.
- Community leaders of all ages who want to recalibrate as they look toward an energizing, difference-making path
“Design doesn’t just work for creating cool stuff like computers and Ferraris, it works in creating a cool life.” – Bill Burnett & Dave Evans, Designing Your Life
Become a member donor to receive your discount!
About Bonfire Strategy
The workshop will be facilitated by Lisa Rossi and Nathan Groepper from Bonfire Strategy, a Des Moines-based firm that utilizes the design thinking methodology to lead workshops across Des Moines and the country to improve community collaboration and produce breakthrough ideas.